NMS Bio has developed the Tote-L Door System for medium- and large-scale BioProcess Bag Totes.
- Easy lift for opening and closing
- Door opens with 15lbs of lift
- Positive stop for verifiable closure
- Once filled, impossible to open
- Bag deployment lift
- Makes hoisting a bag simple
- No electric or air required for operation
- Simply lift and lower the handle to hoist and lower the bag inside
- Sizes includes up to 3000L
The patent-pending Tote-L Door System uses a unique hinge assembly, allowing an operator to maneuver a 50lb+ door assembly with only 15lbs of force. This simple lift action eliminates the partial closure problems typically associated with traditional stainless-steel latched doors. With this unique feature, operators can now load BioProcess bags with ease and confidence.
What differentiates NMS Bio’s Poly Totes is the ability to utilize all the strengths of traditional stainless-steel, with the added benefits of clean-ability and customization. These totes are constructed of Class VI and chemically-resistant Polypropylene, resulting in the confidence of knowing these Poly Totes are able to withstand even the most rigorous cleaning methodologies. With that peace of mind, your Bioprocess Bag Totes will always look just as good as the day you received them.
While the lead-time for similar, traditional stainless-steel totes could be months, NMS Bio has only a 6 – 8 week lead-time on totes. Call 508.832.5400 or click below to start the process